DentalMedicine Athens operates under the principles of the Quality Management System that has been installed and implemented. This Quality Management System is based on the requirements of the international model of ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015, in order to describe and document the Standards – Quality in International Dental Care – For Dental Clinics and Practices (which is under procedure of accreditation).
In the terms of this Quality Management System, the clinic has developed and implemented the following policies:
DentalMedicine Athens operates under the principles of the Quality Management System that has been installed and implemented. This Quality Management System is based on the requirements of the international model of ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015, in order to describe and document the Standards – Quality in International Dental Care – For Dental Clinics and Practices (which is under procedure of accreditation). Furthermore, the clinic has completely adapted the regulations of the Code of Ethics for Dentist of the European Union.
The planning of the Quality Management System aims not only to fulfill the requirements and the expectations of the stakeholders and the involved, but also to meet the legal requirements which characterize the operation of clinic.
The basic aspirations according to the Quality System are:
- To organize the provided services of the clinic in such a way which assures the maximum validity and efficiency, creates a secure environment for all the involved throughout all the scope of services of the dental clinic DentalMedicine Athens, and protects the personal data, preserving the laws of secrecy from each and every member of the staff of the clinic
- The continuing training and guidance of the staff
- The continuing improvement of the provided services and of the total implementation of the Quality Management System according to the monitoring system which measures the efficiency and adequacy
To achieve the above our clinic follows the procedures described in the Quality System of the clinic and which define operations such as:
- The systematic monitoring of the Quality System efficiency, through Quality Counsels during which the objective scopes for the Quality of the clinic are established and reviewed
- The accurate definition of the clients/patients needs and the expectations and the measurement of their satisfaction
- The continuing monitoring of the collaboration level between the stakeholders and the involved as it is described in the procedures of the Quality System
- The continuing education and training of the staff
- The assurance of the essential resources (human, material and immaterial) for the efficient operation of the corporation
- The documented search of the causes which lead to impairment or inadequacy, in order to define and apply the necessary corrections or preventive processes aiming to avoid the re-appearance of the incident in the future
The total implementation of the principles of the Quality System is assured through the continual reporting and staff training, having as main goal to create consciousness concerning the scope and the philosophy of the system.
The governance of the dental clinic, DentalMedicine Athens, is committed to a business plan which leads to the shape of unique model of high standards in the provision of health services, not only locally but also internationally, adapting the latest innovation and technological development, providing a constant improved level of providing services and operating in such a way that can satisfy both patients or their familiars and at the same time the rest of the stakeholders.
In this way, the Dental Clinic DentalMedicine Athens intents to preserve its exceptional level of providing services in dental care, while, is working on the improvement of the environmental, social and economical parameters not only in community level but worldwide. This is achieved through actions, projects and practices in order to reduce the usage of natural sources, to maximize the efficiency of new technologies concerning energy and sources, to reduce the Environmental Footprint – Environmental Management and to invest in the Society and other corporations with Social Responsibility.
For example, our Unit supplies the society with External Automatic Defibrillator (AED) during the operation hours. For this cause, there is a well-marked label of the AED, next to the main entrance of the building, in Solonos 10, in order to let everybody know that in case of emergency, we can provide first aid help.
Policy of violence and harassment
The governance of the Dental Clinic DentalMedicine Athens has developed and established such a work environment which respects, promotes and secures the human dignity and the indefeasible right of the individuals to be supplied with a job free of violence and any form of harassment.
The DENTALMEDICINE ATHENS IKE declares, acknowledges and respects the right of all its employees to a working environment discharged of any form of violence or harassment and it does not tolerate any associated action to such phenomenon from anyone.
The present policy is adapted according to the article 9 of the 10th Law 4808/2021 and the implementation of this regulation which includes the participants of paragraph 1 of article 3, law 4808/2021.
More specific, DENTALMEDICINE ATHENSI IKE has established and implemented a series of activities to prevent and strike down any form of violence and work harassment. Such actions are:
- To prevent, control, restrict and confront such danger and the monitor those episodes or incidents of bad behavior
- To inform and raise awareness of such issues
- To supply the staff with information about employees’ and employers’ rights and duties, as well as the individuals that involve with the governance of the unit, to be able to manage incidents or reports of such cases
- To task the appropriate individual with the information and awareness of the staff concerning such incidents and the correct way of managing
- To protect and support the employees of the unit who have been victims of domestic violence, by any mean
- To raise a project of reference and report of such incidents